Brand Candy is thrilled to announce that we will be presenting at our fourth annual WordCamp in Cape Town on the 26th & 27th of October 2017. Janet Hancock, one of Brand Candy’s directors will be a speaker at this year’s event.
What is WordCamp?
WordCamp is an informal, community-organised event that is organised by WordPress users. Everyone from casual users to core developers attend, share ideas, and get to know each other. WordCamps generally include sessions on how to use WordPress more effectively and discusses topics such as beginning plugin and theme development, more advanced techniques, security and much more. These sessions usually combine scheduled programming with unconference sessions and many other activities.
Who is WordCamp for?
WordCamp is for anyone who has ever used WordPress, is interested in using it or uses it on a frequent basis. This includes those who range from WordPress bloggers to professional WordPress developers and consultants.
Why is Brand Candy attending WordCamp?
This year, Brand Candy is attending WordCamp for a bunch of reasons:
- We want to meet new people who are involved with WordPress and network our business with many others.
- We get to learn a whole lot of new information at WordCamp from many of the speakers that do attend.
- WordCamp allows Brand Candy to connect with many other individuals, business owners and those who are just purely interested in WordPress.
- We get to share our knowledge to the WordPress community too!
- Janet, one of Brand Candy’s directors, will be speaking about Social media advertising that converts using your WordPress website’s customer data and Facebook’s custom audiences to generate highly targeted traffic to your site.
Brand Candy will be attending WordCamp Cape Town 2017 on the 26th & 27th of October 2017 at The River Club. Janet will be speaking on Thursday the 26th of October at 2PM. If you would like more information or would like to book your ticket please visit: https://2017.capetown.wordcamp.org/tickets/.